Thursday, May 28, 2009

Adolescence...a shy girl






Years passed by,from children we grew up to teenagers, still thinking like children. I remember with love this period of my life, adolescence:top tips from my mother of behavior in society, first friend, first kiss, first exit to disco. We were all so innocent and each experience was a great discovery.
Do you girls remember your first talk with the mother about guys? or do you guys remember how embarrassing it was when your father was trying to talk with you about you body transformations ? I remember like it was yesterday.I was ashamed by all those advice,but I had a normal teenage perriod and I passed right through it thanks to advice received from the mother and my two sisters.
I remember going out to disco and my sisters and my brother acting like bodyguards. Nobody was allowed to dance with me until I received their confirmation...ha-ha. I think everybody even once went to a party with friends and in all this time parents knowing that we were spending night out over a friend. I remember my first party. From a glass of beer I was already dizzy. You can imagine how I felt the next day! Years of high school were very beautiful. I was fortune enough to make my best friends throught that period. I remember especially history classes:there were the most frightining classes!
Those were the years when we grew up and realized that life offers good things and bad things.I learned that we are all strong and we can go further.

7 comments:

  1. Indeed they were good times. In my case I remember how terrified I was everytime the romanian classes were starting. but we all got through with it somehow :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) yes,i was your bodyguard.You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that I was bettwen first 3 students in my class, no beer, no disco, just learning...and I'm proud of myself! In the meanwhile I' m recovering all that lost time:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. teenage is a difficult and beautiful research

    ReplyDelete
  5. no,no, no..let's go back to childhood! i liked it best. i guess some people will never become grownups. i remember teenage as a period of questions and confusion. is also a period of friendship..even though years passed,i am still dizzy after a glass of beer:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the main part of the life...we need..to live it at its max...this is the moment...after getting older why will remember this beautiful times forever...good blog..good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a shy teenager but with my friends and my family support I became a brave lady..and I'm pride with myself!

    ReplyDelete