Thursday, May 28, 2009

Family life

It usually begins with a husband. Until then our family is: mother, father, brothers and sisters.I hope the person next to me will love me and respect me until death tears us apart.Nice, isn't it? An ideal family.. I remember my mother's eyes shining when she told stories about us beeing kid....Even if the mother-father relationship does not work, I know she never regretted having me and my brothers.
Some of us are lucky having both their parents,therefore they can say they have a good family life!We must say every morning to our parents how much we appreciate them, we must thanks them for their love and support.. I had my mother as example for beeing a mother, a wife, a woman.Therefore I hope to be just like her when I'll have my own family.My loving mother...rest in peace!

9 comments:

  1. really beautiful family you have there.
    May you mother rest in peace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be your husband...will you marry me?....(I know you're not married)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my opinione is:if the parents are happy,the childrens are happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 generations in the same photo..very nice! you made me cry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sembra d’essere la mia famiglia… Io sono lontano di casa mia, e i miei parenti e amici mi stano mancando molto. Che posso dire.. la vita e bella e dobbiamo veramente viverla e godere ogni momento!

    ReplyDelete
  6. family life...the only problem is to find the right person, your soul mate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foarte Frumos,
    Felicitari
    Multa bafta si putere sufleteasca si tot ce iti doresti

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a beautiful family..and I don't kwow what I would do without them..advice:Value the dear people around you, tell them how important they are to you..tell them how much you love them...

    ReplyDelete