Thursday, May 28, 2009

Third Age ...my “young” grandmother :)



I always loved to watch old people walkig in the park, holding hands and still having sparkles in their eyes.Is this the secret of happyness :respect, friendship, love, tollerance ... all in one place make a relationship work ..
If you know how to live your life well, this period of life will be a wonderful step. Deep inside I will always be a child...I look at my grandmother ageing slowly , and all this time making more jokes,and beeing more receptive to our stories ... I think she realized that in this life it doesn't matter only the work, but also spending time with your beloved, giving them a smile in need or when they are sad. I live my life working and I still hope to go with my grandmother to visit other countries.Hmm, what a gift to my grandmother!
God bless you, grandma!

8 comments:

  1. Wise words were said here. God bless our grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this memories make me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my grandma! She still thinks she's 40:)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, our grandparents... who does understand them? They were just like us: babies, children, youngsters, young brides/husbands.. and the road goes on. Which of us meditated on the fact that in 50/30/20 years we'll take their place? If there is something to change on us to be of more help for our future nephews.. well, now it's the moment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. indeed, each age has it's own beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. we have to remember our grandparents.hope they stay with us as much as possible! God bless them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can wait to by a grandpa...a lot of kids running in the house an yelling...o my god...:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss my grandma and my grandpa...I miss their stories..I miss them...

    ReplyDelete